Day Nursery Service
Quota for day nursery service: 100 (including 18 places for integrated services)
2022-2023 annual fees for tuition and meals:
For the Pre-Nursery class (N), the monthly fees for tuition and meals is HKD $4,319 (12 instalments);
For the nursery class (K1), lower kindergarten class (K2) and upper kindergarten class (K3), the monthly fees for tuition and meals is HKD$2,133 (12 instalments).
Note: Fees for tuition and meals will be adjusted each year under the approval of the Education Bureau. Families in need of assistance may apply for the “Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme” to the Student Finance Office.
Extended Hours Service
Quota for Extended Hours Service: 28
Fee for Extended Hours Service: HKD$10/hour or HKD$420/month (including dinner, except on Saturdays)
- Child is put on waiting list for an interview when application form is completed.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have siblings at the school.
- Priority will be given to families referred by the Social Welfare Department or to families with special needs.
- Children aged 1 year and above (as per the child’s birth certificate) may apply to get on the waiting list.
- Please complete the application form and submit it in person with 2 reply envelopes with sufficient postage, the application for the child’s birth certificate and vaccination record.
- Submission time for application forms: Saturdays (9:00 am till 1:00 pm), excluding public holidays.
Download Application Form
Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from this website.
Nursery School service hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (excluding Public Holidays or School Holidays)